Puerto Rican Specialty Grade Coffee (10oz)
From La Isla Del Encanto To Your Cup. It's Smooth.
Your new favorite specialty grade coffee without the bitter taste, jittery feeling or high acidity. Smooth finish with deep notes of cacao. Hand picked beans & roasted, from the family owned farm in Adjuntas Puerto Rico. Because life is too short for commodity grade coffee, as you deserve to wake up to only the best.
Low Acidity Benefits:
- Caffeine and flavor without the afternoon crash.
- Gentler on the stomach
- Safer for teeth
- Workout & exercise friendly
- Higher level of antioxidants
- Tastes great hot or as a cold brew
- Caturra Arabica Bean - Medium Roast
- 10oz 40 Servings - $0.60 per serving
- Fairest wage coffee pickers in the world (along with Hawaii)
- Environmentally Friendly Packaging
- Tasting notes: Rich, smooth with notes of cacao. Bold Finish
- Grown in nutrient rich soil under plantain tree shade at 2300ft altitude
- Only roughly 7% of the worlds coffee production is specialty grade
Your Purchase Greatly Supports
The Coffee Farmers And Pickers Of Puerto Rico